Some of the best St. Patrick’s Day traditions include all green attire, shamrocks and a cold pint of beer. And as more than 120 million Americans participate in the celebration, there is no doubt that the holiday has a significant impact on manufacturers, retailers and supply chains. According to the National Retail Federation, consumers will be shelling out some serious green on March 17th. Americans plan to spend a record $5.9 billion on St. Paddy’s items including food, drinks, clothing, accessories and decorations.
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we wanted to suggest a few supply chain lucky charms for you to follow on LinkedIn to keep you up-to-date on the latest industry happenings – including experts, analysts and publications. In no particular order, check out these golden industry resources that are truly shining on LinkedIn!
*Click the here for full image view.
Other golden LinkedIn supply chain resources…
- Transport Topics highlights major transportation events, news and development. On LinkedIn, the publication shares articles ranging from industry regulations to some of the new technologies making waves in transportation.
- Inbound Logistics shares original stories on LinkedIn with the goal of championing the concepts of demand-driven logistics and supply chain management. The publication highlights a wide array of supply chain topics such as technology, supply chain management, intermodal and more.
- American Trucking Association helps serve truckers on the road and represent the trucking industry with one united voice. The ATA highlights trucking essentials, including the latest on the state of U.S. infrastructure and the ongoing driver shortage.
- Commercial Carrier Journal’s target audience is fleets executives and managers with the goal of helping to grow and improve their businesses. The CCJ covers critical fleet management topics ranging from technology and logistics to freight and equipment.
- American Shipper provides surveys, presentations and reports on U.S. and global logistics to keep shippers, carriers and 3PLs informed and in the know. Follow the publication on LinkedIn to stay in the loop on breaking industry news and events.
Who are some of the industry influencers you follow to stay up-to-date on the latest supply chain trends and news? Let us know in the comments below!