It has been a busy year! Throughout 2019, Transplace has made significant investments in our people and technology, resulting in tremendous growth—all to support our vision and goals and continue to bring more value to our customers. And as the year comes to a close, it’s the perfect time to review all we have accomplished.
The past 12 months have been an exciting time for our organization; we’ve made best-in-class additions to our integrated Technology Platform and implemented key strategic hiring decisions to drive continuous improvement, all while increasing the size and scale of our organization. In 2019 and beyond, our goal is always to focus on our people and our growing customer base.
Let’s dive into some of the top highlights of 2019:
We placed a tactical focus on augmenting and expanding our best-in-class technology offerings by:
- Making real-time visibility a core component of the Transplace Technology Platform, enhancing both our AI-powered service prediction capability as well as our Network Continuous Move solution, driving improved service and cost positions for our shippers.
- Continuing to integrate artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies into our operations through a partnership with ai, as well as maximizing the usage of these technologies, including predictive analytics, within our logistics management solutions by partnering with Riskpulse.
- Being named by Gartner, Inc. as a Challenger on the 2019 “Magic Quadrant for Transportation Management Systems”. As the supply chain continues to become faster and more complex, shippers need technology and logistics platforms that enable them to more effectively plan and execute a strategic, data-driven logistics strategy.
We continue to make people our priority through the strategic hiring of key leaders, including:
- Jim French as Chief Technology Officer to oversee our IT infrastructure and continue to deliver innovative technology solutions that drive supply chain efficiencies and improve financial performance and services.
- Leigh Robinson as Chief Human Resource Officer to oversee all HR strategies, including talent management, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Karen Sage as our Chief Marketing Officer to lead the sales operations, corporate communications, and all marketing strategies and functions.
- Matthew Harding as the leader of our Data Insights & Analytics team to derive useful and actionable insights out of our internal network data, as well as support partnership and collaboration with companies with deep AI and machine learning expertise.
We are increasing the size and scale of our organization to serve our growing customer base by:
Thank you for making 2019 a wonderful year. We couldn’t have succeeded this past year without our fantastic employees, customers and partners, and we’re focused on continued growth and much more to come in 2020!
What was your favorite part of 2019? Leave us a comment below!